Wednesday, October 11, 2006

so far

WOO HOO!  I LOOOOOOVE vacation!!  LOL  I'm going to try to catch up as much as possible.  Will post pics as I can-may have some technical issues so I may have to wait. 

Today we flew for the first time this Fiesta.  The first day we were in 2nd wave and it got too windy, then it rained for 2 days, and then Tuesday it was just too wet.  The wait was well worth it because today was absolutely beautiful!  Larry and I got a ride today too-it was so nice, hardly any wind so it was just a slow, gentle hop with a perfect, gentle 1 hop landing (gotta love it!).  We went to the zoo for the zoo party later in the afternoon.  Just stopped by our favorite animals and went home for a nap.

Have gotten a great Dion's fix since I've been here-will probably eat there again a couple of times....mmmmm....ranch dressing...LOL

The more I'm away from home, the more I miss it when I do get to come back.  We have been having so much fun being with family and friends.  As much as the rain messes up the flying, it was so wonderful to smell the NM rain again.  There is nothing like the smell of the rain here.  I really miss everyone here and I really hope to be home for good soon.  

Alright, it's time to try to get some pics posted and go to bed.  4 am is right around the corner...UGH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for sharing. The pics are awesome. Aunt Cookie.