Thursday, December 21, 2006
2 years
Well, it's been 2 years since the bombing. It's hard to believe that it has been that long. Some days it seems like so long ago, and some days it seems like just yesterday. I am so grateful that Larry is alive. We are truly blessed to still have him here. It's hard to see him hurt though. And it's hard to see the effects that the whole even has had on him. It hasn't passed over me either, but for me, it's harder to see how things have affected him than to deal with my own issues. It's hard to know that that one even has changed our whole path in life-changed everything for us. For everyone that has been there for me through the last 2 years, thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me (and Larry). Please keep us in your prayers-we still have a long way to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I truly has been a blessing Chani that Larry pulled through as well as he did. I wish I could tell you the emotional trauma will go away too forever, but that's something that will take often a very long time and for some it won't go away, but they learn to live with it well with the appropriate counseling and sometimes even some help of medication. It's been many years for me; I can't forget either, but have learned to live with it well and always pray for others like you and Larry that life will once again become as "normal" as possible for you both. Don't forget about your own issue's please; they are just as important, or you won't be strong enough to stand by his side at times when he needs you! I'll continue to pray for you and God bless you both for your sacrifices you've made.
Hugs,
Dagi
I might be senile and wrong...but wasn't it 3 years ago?
Post a Comment