So, tomorrow I'm going to find out if the treatment worked this month. I'm not very hopeful, but I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible. I'm trying so hard not to read into anything, but it's a lot harder than you would think. Something that we have wanted so much for so long, it's just difficult to not want to analyze any little thing that is different.
I'm really glad that we thought about this so much before we started. This whole process is harder and more frustrating than anyone could imagine! It's exhausting, both physically and mentally. I knew it was going to be hard, and we talked a lot about it and made sure we were really ready for this journey. Some days I want to just throw my hands in the air and ask why I can't just be like any other woman and have this all come naturally. I wonder why I am not normal, why we have to go throught all of this. But I will tell you, it definitely teaches you appreciation and patience. I am not a patient person. This has been a huge test for me. I'm anxious, but I'm trying really hard not to stress out.
So, will Round 2 be it or will we be on to Round 3?
No comments:
Post a Comment