Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas

Wow...we had a GREAT Christmas!  On Christmas Eve we went over to a friend's house for a get together.  It was a blast.  Before we went, Larry let me open one gift.  It was my favorite gift I got this year.  He got me a dog tag with my favorite picture, (the one of me kissing his forehead the day he was released from the hospital after his purple heart ceremony) etched on it.  I was soooo excited because the one I had before fell off my chain and I lost it.  =o(  It's funny how little things like that mean so much.  I spoiled Larry and he was sooooooo excited opening all of his gifts.  He had a blast!  We've been so busy though neither one of us has really had a chance to use our gifts yet.  He spoiled me too though.  It was a really great day!  I'm so glad to have him home.  It's been so long since we spent a Christmas together....sheesh!  LOL  But we had a good time, and he loved all his gifts and so did I.  I have some pics up...we had JUST woken up so there are not too many of me..didn't want to scare anyone.  LOL  Later on we had some friends over for dinner..don't want anyone to be alone on Christmas.  =o)  We had a really good time.  We had sooooo much food....it was really good.  I chose just a couple of pics...don't want to put them all up..LOL  All in all, it was one of the best Christmas' I've ever had..I have a lot to be thankful for.  =o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI THERE......WILL RESEND THE CHRISTMAS LETTER.......PER MY REPLY IN THE E-MAIL......SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS.......WE DID TOO.....
WE HAVE A GREAT BIG POT OF CHILI ON THE STOVE.........IF YOU ARE  OUT AND ABOUT.......STOP BY AND ENJOY A BOWL OF "GRAMS" SPECIAL CHILI........

WARM HUGS..........POPS ANG GRAMS....J&J