Well...it's been a while. Things have been pretty hectic around here. We had the packout for H2H which went great! We sent over 5500 shirts to the desert! After that we've just been trying to get some things taken care of around here. Larry has had another surgery which didn't go so well. He is on some different meds so we're hoping that that will help and we're waiting for some answers on some more surgery.
We do have some busy weeks ahead of us. My friend Tina is coming to visit for a week! =o) That's going to be too fun! Then, Larry, me, and Leta (Larry's sis) are going to DISNEYLAND! For a WEEK! I am sooo excited.....these are going to be some fun weeks coming up. I will post pics from both! I think we're going to take Tina back to the Space Needle and maybe try to get her to Ocean Shores for a day.
Alright...enough from me. I wish I had some pics to post but I haven't taken any lately..LOL
Hope everyone out there is doing well! =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment