July 18th was 8 years together for me and Larry. (The 8 year wedding anniversary is in November.) The next day I got 2 dozen roses and Larry took me to dinner at the Space Needle. It was really nice.
Thursday we went to Mount Saint Helen's with Larry's family who is visiting. It was awesome! We watched earthquakes happen on the seismographs and as they were happening, you could see steam rising from the volcano! It was GREAT!
I hope everyone is doing well! I hope you enjoy the pics. Some of the pics were taken on my phone, so bear with me. Larry has his next major surgery in a week, so keep those prayers comin!
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing. Those pics are awesome. Love you, Aunt Cookie.
Chani & Larry... you both look soooo happy... we miss you both still... I'm so glad you put on more pictures as well as a new news... Have a happy B/D next week Larry, and a sucessful surgery.. you are still in our prayers- Love Nana & Grandpa in New Mexico.
Post a Comment