Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just thinking....

A conversation I had with a dear friend yesterday got me to thinking. It's just amazing how things work out. Sometimes the worst things that happen to us can lead to the best things in life. Would I change what has happened to us in the last few years? Yes and no. I would take Larry's pain away, but we have grown so much. We've learned things and survived things that most people wouldn't. We've had to learn to lean on each other for everything, and have an amazing marriage because of it. God does work in mysterious ways.

As far as progress goes, I just finished Round 3 of the fertility meds. We are staying positive-and the prayers and positive thoughts are keeping us going! We want this more than anything, and we appreciate all the love and support from our family and friends!

No comments: