We had a very full day today-mostly just a lot of information that we are trying to process. We are still working on the aid and attendance for me but found out today that the VA is now going to start recognizing caregivers....about time!!!!! So we are waiting to see how all of this pans out for us.
We also talked to our AW2 rep today about pawsandstripes.org. Larry and I discussed it and I'm going to call tomorrow to ask some questions, but we're really thinking that a service dog will be in our future! This will help out A LOT-these dogs are trained for PTSD and TBI. I'm so excited-having Larry be even just a little calmer will help out SO MUCH!!!!
I get my contacts on Thursday. Hopefully it stops the progression of the KC in my eye long enough for the new procedure to get approved so I don't have to have a cornea transplant.
The wait continues till next week to find out if the IUI worked this month. Please keep the prayers and good thoughts coming...I'm REALLY hoping that I am! If I'm not, I'm just going to say it's not fair that I have all these symptoms and no baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment