Ok. This is my third try to write this blog. I don't know how to get out what I want to say without sounding like a whiny baby. But whatever, it's my blog, and that's what it's here for I suppose.
I've been so overwhelmed by emotions the last few days. I don't know why it's been so bad, but I'm having a really hard time getting a handle on it. I find myself either on the verge of or in tears more and more. I am having such a hard time pulling myself out of this funk. It's just been so hard to get past....I don't know what. Frustrated and sad and stressed out....I just don't know wtf my problem is lately.
Can someone just slap me and tell me to get over it? The closer we get to Disneyland, the more I feel like I REALLY need this vacation. I know where some of the stress is coming from...it's the reason why we're going to CA in the first place. But I am just having such a hard time processing it anymore. UGH!
1 comment:
Okay so they aren't slaps but can't see myself doing that. Ha! Love you Chani and I hope you start feeling better. I totally understand about a vacation. One to these days we will have one where we get away from everything and just relax and have fun by going somewhere we haven't been like maybe Hawaii. We can dream.
Post a Comment