Thursday, September 15, 2005

another day.....

Ever have those days when you wonder why you bothered getting out of bed?  LOL  I'm trying to wait to stress about everything until after vacation.  I figured I'd have a good time and then come back and start freaking out, but things just keep piling up and piling up.....grrrr....

Do have some cute pics of Kelly though.  Larry won me a frog at the fair on Sunday and it made it's way into one of her doggie beds...she just made herself comfy...LOL

Anyway, last night Larry did something to his hand....made it worse....of course right before vacation!   Ah well, that's men for you, PERFECT timing....sheesh!  LOL  He's going to be going back to the hand surgeon in about another month, so I guess we'll see what happens.  I do wish he wasn't hurting so much.  It sucks feeling so helpless....

Well, just wanted to update on what's going on.  Not too much.  Just trying to get things in order...can't WAIT till vacation!  I'm getting so excited.  I think Larry finally realized he's going to get a break too....LOL

That's all for now....think I'm going to lay down...been a long, stressful day and I need to sleep!

 

No comments: