Thursday, September 22, 2005

over

Wow, Larry's unit got back tonight.  It was sooo good to see all of them again!  Larry was so happy to see them, and they all had a hug for him.  It was really nice to see so many people that cared about him and how he was doing.  Me, it was really bittersweet for me.  I am soooo glad to see them home, but part of me was totally jealous.  I know it sounds so weird, but this would have been it.  We would have been done.  And there wouldn't be any more surgeries, and no more pain for Larry.   I suppose everything happens for a reason.  Don't get me wrong, I love Larry and I love that he has been home.  But I would trade every second of it if it meant that he wasn't hurting anymore......

Anyway, to get back to the real world here...we are down to a week!  WOOO HOOO!  It is vacation time for us!  We both are in need of some time off....away from here and hospitals and everything.....

Ok, that's all for now!

 

No comments: