Today was a pretty good day.....just relaxed....was nice to not do anything for a whole day...LOL Larry had to work for part of the day, but it wasn't too bad. It was dad's b-day today so I of course called him, being the good daughter that I am. =o) Found out that he will probably get to come see us while we're back home...which is going to be awesome! I haven't seen my dad in quite a while...and I miss him. So now I'm even MORE excited...if that is possible..for this vacation!
Larry's having another surgery on Wednesday. I hope this one lasts longer. We know that after vacation he's going to have to go back to the surgeon and talk to them about the fact that his finger that is supposed to be fused is moving-and moving more since he hurt himself the other day and causing even more pain. Guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it. In the meantime, we'll just get through this next one.
Gosh I don't do much that's exciting.... =o) I guess that's it for now. I should go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment