So, we are finally getting back to where we should be. The last 2 years have been so crazy, just really hard. We are finally making progress on getting back on our feet. For those of you that don't know, veterans are still being treated horribly. The government just really hopes that they don't say anything and the slip through the cracks. 60% of the homeless are veterans. I can tell you exactly why.
Anyway, now that we are getting back where we should be. We are looking right now into what will be the best way to go with the treatments. We're going to choose a specialist-I have a few in mind that we have heard some really great things about. I'm working on finding everything out from Tricare that I can on what is covered and what is not.
I still don't know if I'm really ready to go through all of this again. It's an emotional roller coaster. I think I'm more ready now than I have ever been, but it's still such a huge decision and not one that is going to be easy in any way.
No comments:
Post a Comment