Wednesday, October 20, 2010

options

Waiting to hear back from the doctor. Called in for a referral for the specialist yesterday. And we're also going to start looking into adoption. It's a huge decision, but I think that we should keep all our options open. We want our own, but I think that we're going to have to face the fact that it may not happen. We can do anything up to IVF. If it's going to require IVF, I just don't know that that is going to be an option for us. This is all so much to take in. We want nothing more than to be parents. It's just hard when I think about how difficult this has been and is going to be. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I did something wrong, and this is punishment. Or if I was just not meant to be a mom. I don't think that's it, but it's hard to keep a positive attitude all the time when some days are just so damn depressing.

No comments: