I found out today she's 17 wks pregnant. REALLY? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? How can you knowingly bring a child into an abusive home???? I'm absolutely LIVID. I don't understand first-why people like that can get pregnant and I can't, and second-why people don't think things through. I'm so DONE with the whole situation. I know it's not my decision and it's her life, but the only person that is going to lose in this situation is the baby, and it's NOT FAIR! That baby has no choice in the matter.....UGH.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Some people....
Ok. I usually don't comment on other people's decisions because it's not my place. But I'm seriously fuming right now and I need to get this out. I have a "friend" that is in a horrible, abusive relationship. Her boyfriend at one point was her fiancee, but cheated on her, moved out, called her every name under the sun and said he'd never marry her. But then, like leeches always do, he came back. She's my age, and had been talking about wanting kids as soon as she got married. Well, now, marriage is not going to happen. So she was talking a few months back about just getting pregnant by the ass so she could have someone there for her. Of course, in the middle of all of the fertility stuff we're going through, and just in general knowing what kind of environment that baby would be raised in, several of us (her close friends) tried to talk her out of it. What if the bf decides to abuse the baby? What about money? She has no job....and he's only around in between his trysts with other women. She didn't understand why we weren't supporting her decision, and we tried to explain to her that it wasn't fair to bring a child into that situation. She got hurt because we weren't excited for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some people don't learn, also they are so use to the way things are they don't want to change it. Eventually its going to hit her that she has another person to be responsible for, but like i said earlier she will end up having someone else to raise her kid. SMH some people just wont learn.
Post a Comment