Thursday, June 9, 2011

In a funk

I've been really feeling down the last few days. I'm sure that it has something to do with hormones....and the fact that I'm not pregnant again. I'm feeling alone again. I know that there are so many of my friends and family out there that are there for me, but if I'm tired of hearing me complain, I'm sure they are getting tired of it too...though most of them would never say it. And that's why I love them.

I haven't felt like talking to anyone really. I haven't felt like going out or being online. I get stuck in this depression cycle and I just feel like it's getting harder and harder to get out. I just want to scream that I just want to be NORMAL! Why is this so hard? UGH!

2 comments:

lanae said...

Chani, I am so sorry for what you are going through! Please call or text me anytime! Praying for you! Love ya!

NancyC said...

Chani, I love you hon. If you need a shoulder to cry on, you know you have it.

Momma Nancy