Saw the doc today. Trying really hard to process what he said and figure out where to go from here. In a nutshell, since I didn't get pregnant after so many rounds of chlomid, doc thinks that IVF is the only option. He's willing to try a different med that's similar to chlomid for a few months, but he's not optimistic. IVF is $12000 per try...and not guaranteed to work. What now?
1 comment:
Clomid never worked for me either. I did months and months of it. We ended up doing the injections that you do for IVF but did an IUI. That worked on the second try. I don't know what your specific problems are, but it's something you could talk to your doctor about. When we did it in 2004 it cost $2000 per try. Just a thought...if you want to talk or have any questions, message me :)
jamieluvsjordan
Post a Comment