The one bad thing about vacation is that it has to end. =o( I did say that I would post pics from the last few days, so here they are. They are all out of order and I don't know why, but they're there.
On Saturday we had a great flight! Larry got interviewed by Channel 7 which was soooo awesome! They did a GREAT story on him! He then went and chased with a friend of ours (they needed someone to drive). He ended up with a front row seat when a balloon hit some power lines. That was crazy! The one thing that I do have to say is that these pics just do not do any of this justice. I can't capture the beauty of Balloon Fiesta in pictures. It is really something you have to see for yourself to really enjoy. Anyway, Larry also got to talk with the people that fly the POW/MIA balloons. They wanted to give him a ride but we found out too late. They were some REALLY neat people!
Larry got sick the last day. The events that day were rained out anyway. So no pics from that day.
We are back home now, wishing we were still in NM! I hope you enjoy all of the pics!
1 comment:
WELCOME HOME! Rest up, Angels ... you will be soaring again soon!
( ;
liz
Post a Comment