Today was an alright day. The winds were too fast for our liking so we mostly watched balloons this morning. It was really overcast. Several balloons did decide to fly though so we played spectators and just hung out and watched. We took plenty of pictures, but we can't stress how different it is when you are there. You really can't capture the true beauty on camera. This is an event that I think everyone should see! It was so pretty!
This evening we decided to go to the balloon glow. It was special shapes (so was the mass acension this morning) so we got some really good pictures.
I am soooo sad we have to leave. I realized just how much I missed NM this week. I wish we could stay. =o(
Anyway, gonna go post pics and get to bed. I hate 4 am alarms.
No comments:
Post a Comment