Sooo..this afternoon I was soooo set on making sure that Liz had tried Dion's before she went back..(plus I was craving it something awful!) So after waiting while everyone took their time to get ready..we were finally on our way to eat. So I get to Dion's (my FAVORITE little restaurant here)..and I'm walking to my table in one of the sections of this restaurant....and I'm TOTALLY not paying attention....and then the entire section yells SURPRISE! I'm totally confused and I look around and there is family and friends there..some I haven't seen in 7+ years filling the whole section of the restaurant! APPARENTLY my husband stole my cell phone a few months ago and with the help of my best friend called every number in there from NM and invited them to an early birthday party for me! I KNEW he was up to something a few weeks ago, but I had NO IDEA.....he got me good! I could not believe some of the people I saw! Larry made a little speech, (and then made me make one..ugh) but he said that I hadn't been home in so long with family and friends to have a real birthday party and he wanted to show how much he appreciated all I've done for him by making this a special day for me. Do I not have SUCH an awesome husband? I can't even tell you...it was sooo awesome! I did feel like such an idiot though..it took me a minute to catch on that they were there for me....ROFL What an airhead! Anyway, I've posted pictures (and I might get some more later hopefully)....enjoy! I DID!
1 comment:
ooooooooooooh my gosh, that is the sweetest thing, you go Larry!! And plus, Chani you DESERVE IT. I hope you had a good time, you do SOOOOO MUCH, it doesn't go unnoticed.
Post a Comment