Friday, July 6, 2012

So many emotions

I'm on the mother of all emotional roller coasters.  One minute I'm feeling so positive and hopeful, the next I'm scared out of my wits.  I don't know which end is up a lot of days.  I want so bad for this to be THE time....but I worry that history will repeat itself.  We are so much further than we've ever been, and that gives me some confidence, but there's that nagging in the back of my mind that says "what if."  I have been able to handle a lot of it through prayer honestly.  It takes a lot to realize that it is indeed out of your hands....that the outcome will be what it's supposed to be no matter what you do.  Worrying won't help, and I'm learning to just let it go and give it to God.  That's a huge step for me.  13 years is a lot of time to build up anxiety and worry....but so far, I think I'm keeping it under control.

Next appointment is in about 11 days.  We're hoping for a nice little growth spurt from the baby monkey. =o)  We really appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers.  The support and love we have received is amazing...so thank you to everyone that has been so amazing through this journey.  We appreciate your continued prayers!!

No comments: