Saturday, April 28, 2012

The last day

So today is the final day of the official Infertility Awareness Week.  For those of you that read my blogs (and Larry's), thank you.  It may be the end for the awareness week, and this may be something you don't think about again, it's something that I get up and face every single day.  I was hoping for a positive end to this week, but of course, it's not in the cards this month.  Again.  There's lots of decisions that are going to have to be made in the upcoming months.  As always, I'm just going to try to take it one day at a time and try real hard to take it all in stride.  It's a long journey, one that won't be over anytime soon.  I hope that this week has helped you see into what it means to deal with infertility.

No comments: