Yup. You read that right. Fur. Those of you that know me know that I have a few dogs. They're almost all little, cute, and as rotten as they come. But I don't know how I would make it through some days without them. Their love is unconditional. They think you hung the moon. And more importantly, they KNOW when you need a little TLC. They are there when you're happy, but they are there when you are sad. They don't shy away from your tears-they do just the opposite-they get close and give you that little snuggle or cuddle that you might need. They know when you are sick-and they watch over you. My dogs make me laugh all the time. They have cuddled up next to me at night while I cried myself to sleep. They really are like my kids-they are just as much a part of my family as any of the people around me. They have attitudes, they get into trouble. But I look forward to them greeting me when I come home and I miss them when I'm gone. Each one of them has a different personality but the one thing they all have in common is that they are there for me when I need them. Am I too sentimental about my dogs? Maybe you think so. But the way I see it, life has thrown so much in our direction in the last few years. And no matter what, I've always been able to count on them to make me smile, or just hang out with me when I needed it. They have been a constant in an otherwise crazy world, and they don't judge!
One day, I want to be as amazing as my dogs think I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment