Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Allowing a few things....

I'm trying to be positive and optimistic. I want to be cautious, but I also don't want to worry so much that I miss out on the experience. I want to be normal-to have a normal pregnancy. It might not happen, but I'm going to believe that God has his hand on me and this baby and we're gonna make it!

I have started to look for baby stuff online again. I was for a few months but had stopped after a few negatives through the fertility stuff. But I'm allowing myself to look at these things. I'm also going to go with my mom to Babies R Us tomorrow to get a pregnancy journal. It's not only a journal, but it has a bunch of information in it too...and I'm going to look around a bit with my mom. She's WAY excited, and I want to try and enjoy this whole experience!

Am I crazy??

No comments: