Monday, October 17, 2011

We're past the first hurdle

We have so many more to come, but we have so many people praying for us, we know that God is good and is going to watch over us. Went in for a blood test today and my numbers were fantastic. My hcg more than doubled-went from 48 to 103, so that's great. My progesterone is high and they said that is a really good sign. My thyroid is still high and they said that's actually also a good sign. They have increased my thyroid meds though for now. The best part is that I don't have to go back until next Tuesday, when I have my first ultrasound.

I'm scared out of my wits. I am having faith that this is going to be fine-that everything is going to go smoothly. But it's hard not to be scared. We have a long way to go...this is just the beginning of this part of the journey. With all the prayers and thoughts that are being sent, I do feel a bit better. I know they work!!!! So keep em up!!!

No comments: