Monday, October 24, 2011

A little more info

I called my favorite nurse and got some answers this afternoon. I am losing the baby. There's no way that this is a normal pregnancy with the numbers as low as they are. Right now we are praying that my body clears it out on it's own and it's not ectopic. I'm pretty sure that I'm just going to clear it out, but it's important that that's what happens. Please pray that everything goes well and it's not ectopic.


As far as I go....I'm ok. I really am ok. This sucks, yes. I'm sad, yes. But I'm also not going to let this be the end of our journey. We want to be parents. Whether we adopt or have our own, it doesn't matter to me. We've been through so much in the last few years. I've watched my friends go through so much....I guess it's just a change in perspective. I know that there is a child out there somewhere that needs a mommy and daddy as much as we need them. Maybe OUR child is in Heaven, just waiting to be given to us. I don't know. And I don't know why this happened. I might never know. What I DO know is that God loves us. I still have my husband. We have a roof over our heads and food to eat. We have each other's love. And we have family and friends that surround us with love and prayer and support no matter what.

And THAT'S what matters.

1 comment:

lanae said...

I absolutely love your perspective.!