Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's ok to be happy, right?

So, today, I had an overwhelming feeling that everything is going to be ok. Whether that is just wishful thinking, me trying to convince myself that it's ok, or God trying to tell me to relax, I don't know. What I do know is that I've started to relax a little. Still scared, but the more that I think about it, the more I just feel like this is meant to be and everything is going to be fine.

We showed up for an appt 2 1/2 hours early (I KNOW she said 10am, but whatever) so I asked Larry what he wanted to do. He said that he knew that I'd been wanting him to look at some furniture I saw and why don't we go do that. OMG, he volunteered to go look at Babies R Us. He's never been in there, and I think he was a little overwhelmed at the fact that we have to start from scratch. LOL It was nice to go and just look....no purchasing at all for quite some time. We probably won't even go back for a few months, but it was nice being there with him.

So I'm feeling like it's ok to start to accept it. I'm really looking forward to next Tuesday. I think I'll feel even better after the ultrasound.

Please just keep the prayers coming...they're working!

No comments: