Why do we have to wait for EVERYTHING? I'm so not a patient person and I really just want to be pregnant already. Hot flashes suck. Cravings suck. Being an emotional mess sucks. I feel kind of grumpy tonight but I'm sure you can't tell. Oy. It's just going through this roller coaster every month wears on you pretty quick. And not feeling well makes it worse.
On the flip side, I've thought a lot in the last few days about the fact that Larry and I are able to laugh about a lot of this. There are some pretty shitty moments, but we have been trying to find a way to get through this, and humor always works. Larry has been so strong...and patient with me. It's a good thing...I don't know if I could handle me right now.
We have also decided we are going to try the workout thing Couch to 5k. It looks like a good program, and the fact that it is only 3 days a week is good for me. I was going to try it on my own, but Larry said he'd try it with me. I'm really hoping that I can do it. It's going to be interesting. I don't run. I hate running. So does Larry. I don't know if it's going to work for him anyway with his leg cramps and stuff. He might have to try something else. Wish us luck!
Ok, that's it for now. I'm gonna go try to get Larry to get dessert....I really want....ICE CREAM! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment