Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Healing

It's really hard to understand God's plan sometimes, especially when dealing with loss. We learn lessons from so many different people and situations in life.

Tonight, I'm thinking about Princess. I was thinking a lot about how honored I am to be able to spend some of her last hours with her. I wanted to be there for her mom, but I also was so afraid that I wouldn't get to spend time with her before she was gone. I will remember it forever. I loved being able to just spend a few hours, watching her, giving her kisses and playing with her hair.

So, to Jess, thank you for letting me be a part of your Princess' life. Thank you for sharing so much with me and allowing me to be there for you guys. I really am honored and humbled by you all.

No comments: