The last couple of weeks I've been reading a lot. It's been really nice to get lost in books, to just forget everything around me and concentrate on the stories. I've been writing more too. I should be finishing my book, but whatever. I do need to get back to it, I know, but I've just been fighting against some serious writer's block when it comes to that.
I've been really tired the last few days. I haven't been wanting to get out of bed. I'm a little concerned that depression is taking over again. I'm working on being aware of it and trying to do more about it. I'm really getting frustrated with how long the VA is taking. I think it's really affecting me more than it should. I'm so sick of fighting this battle. I will be so thankful when they have made their damn decision. I'm really hoping they will approve him, it would mean a lot to us. But they don't work on our time, nor do they care. It doesn't affect them personally, so why should they right? Who cares if these veterans don't have what they need...they're still getting their paychecks right? UGH.
I've been really down about Mother's Day too. Someday I really hope to be celebrating it as a mom. For now, it's really hard for me. Maybe I'm just extra sensitive right now...who knows.
I guess that's all I want to write for now. Gonna get back to my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment