Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Waiting Game

So we're still waiting for my cycle to start. Yeehaw. I haven't done IUI the last 2 months, and probably won't for the next 2 months. I'm not positive yet on if that's what we are going to do or not, still kinda tossing the idea around. I'll stay on the hormones though so I don't have to start completely over when we are ready for the IUI's again. Right now, I just don't have it in me. My mind might change tomorrow or next week, but for now, it's too much. Waiting on the VA to make their decision is really stressing me out to the max.

Do you ever feel like there is just so much going on in your life that you just want to press pause, fix some things, and then press play again? Or maybe take a few days off while it's paused? I really, REALLY need a vacation. I want to go away for a few days, with Larry, just us, and just forget that we have anything to worry about at all. It's been a while since we did that and I think it would do both of us some good. I don't want to worry about laundry or dishes or cleaning. Just relax, maybe order room service, and enjoy some down time. No appointments, just the two of us. Hopefully we can get to do that soon.

Ok, I'm beat...and still have lots to do tonight.

No comments: