My brain usually doesn't function until at least 10am. And here I am at 745am. But wait, that's right....I didn't sleep last night. UGH. Why didn't I sleep? I'm totally frustrated and annoyed and stressed....as usual, mostly because of the VA and this fertility stuff. It's just a big ball of pain in the ass!
Anyway, I've had a few people tell me that this blog has helped them with things that they are going through....and to be honest, I'm humbled and very flattered. I started doing this because I have SO MUCH going on right now that I needed an outlet, a place to be me and not have to worry about anyone judging me or getting annoyed because they don't want to listen to me gripe about the same thing over and over. I figure, this way, if someone doesn't like it, they don't have to read it, right? I'm really glad that this can do something positive for someone other than me....I didn't really think anyone would read it. LOL That being said, I enjoy reading comments....they make me smile on days that are difficult.
I didn't really pay attention to ovulation this month. I just didn't have it in me to go through all that this month. Guess the good old fashioned way will have to do for this month again. It could work, right? *rolling my eyes* Mother Nature has it in for me, I just know it.
I do have to say that through this, I have found a lot of friends that truly understand what this is like. It really does make a huge difference knowing that you are not the only one who feels like they are getting screwed out of the one thing in life they want most.
Another thing that I have learned is that Larry and I are really READY to be parents. The last few years have been the most difficult we have ever been through. But we are incredibly close because of it, and we truly have changed a lot. I feel like we've reached a point where having a baby is the one thing that will make things perfect.
Alright, I hope that this all makes sense. I haven't slept after all so if it's a mess, that's my excuse. Gonna go get ready for eye appt and foot appt and Captain Jack Sparrow appt. =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment